The Fern Hotels & Resorts, India’s leading environmentally sensitive hotel chain won big at the Hospitality India Travel Awards with nine of its resorts grabbing the awards at a glittering ceremony held in New Delhi on 12th November 2021. Besides seven others from the Fern family were awarded for outstanding performances in the fields of Sales & Marketing, Business Development, F&B and Operations.
The awards were presented by the Chief Guests, Mr Prem Bahadur Ale, Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, Government of Nepal, Mr Vijay Goel, Member of Parliament-Rajya Sabha, and others.
Congratulating the winners, Noshir A Marfatia, senior vice president, sales and marketing said, “It is a matter of great pride for us that so many resorts and individuals achieved recognition. The entire team has shown great commitment to accomplish this.”
Following nine properties were awarded
1. Mr Tushar Mali, General Manager – The Fern Leo Resort & Club, Junagadh for The Best Luxury Resort & Club in Gujarat
2. Mr Nikhil Singh Rawat, Operations Manager – The Fern Sattva Resort, Dwarka for The Best Coastal Temple Town Resort in Gujarat
3. Mr Ranjeet Kumar, Operations Manager – The Fern Gir Forest Resort, Sasan Gir for The Best Jungle Safari Resort in Gujarat
4. Mr Brajesh Soni, Operations Manager – The Fern Sattva Resort, Polo Forest for The Best Nature-Friendly Resort in Gujarat
5. Mr Gurpreet Singh Kandhari, Operations Manager – The Fern Seaside Luxurious Tent Resort, Daman for The Best Luxury Tent Resort in Daman & Diu
6. Mr Ramesh Kumar Gupta, General Manager – The Fern-An Ecotel Hotel, Lonavala for The Best Luxury Hillside Resort in Maharashtra
7. Mr Dinesh Kumar Yadav, General Manager – The Fern Samali Resort, Dapoli for The Best Leisure Resort in Ratnagiri
8. Mr Arindam Bahel, General Manager – The Fern Brentwood Resort, Mussoorie for The Best Hill Resort in Uttarakhand
9. Mr Amit Mishra, General Manager – The Fern Denzong Hotel & Spa, Gangtok for The Best Hotel in Sikkim….
The Fern Hotels & Resorts is India’s leading environmentally sensitive hotel chain and amongst the fastest growing hotel brands in India, with 84 hotels & resorts currently operational under management or opening shortly across 69 locations in India and internationally, under The Fern, The Fern Residency, The Zinc by The Fern and Beacon Hotels brands, with 15 hotels opened during the pandemic lockdowns of 2020 & 2021. The company is a part of CG Corp Global, a multi-dimensional Nepalese conglomerate.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Press Esc to cancel.
[contact-form-7 id="7374" title="subscribe"]