Recipes are given by Dr. Chaitanya Kumar, Faculty Lexicon Institute of Hotel Management. PHD -Food and Beverage Management.
12 Pieces Chicken Lollipop Wings
2/3 cup refined flour
1/2teaspoon paprika/ chili powder
½ teaspoon Garlic
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup Chili Sauce
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 tablespoon Tabasco Sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and Pepper as per your taste
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Cut wings into 2 pieces and discard the tips. Pull the meat to one end of the bone.
2. Combine paprika, garlic, salt and refined flour. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter, add Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook until it boils.
4. To cook the chicken, heat the oil in a deep-fat fryer. Add about a third of the chicken at a time and fry for about 10 to 12 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. As the chicken is done, transfer it to a paper-towel lined baking sheet to absorb the excess oil.
5. To serve, put the warm cooked wings in a large bowl. Pour the warm sauce over the chicken and stir gently until well coated.
Garnish with Celery Sticks and Carrot sticks
Serve with Blue Cheese dressing
Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Press Esc to cancel.
[contact-form-7 id="7374" title="subscribe"]