Crispy Ghee Tadka Corn
• Godrej Yummiez American Sweet Corn – Parboiled
• Godrej Jersey Ghee
• Green Chillies
• Minced garlic
• Kashmiri Chilli Powder
• Cumin Powder
• Par-boil Godrej Yummiez American Sweet Corn. Drain and set aside
• In a bowl, toss the corn with cornflour and salt
• Fry the corn kernels in hot oil and drain on paper towels
• In a pan, heat a dollop of Godrej Jersey ghee
• Add chopped green chillies, minced garlic, Kashmiri chilli powder, cumin powder, fresh lemon juice & salt
• Once combined, toss the fried corn with the ghee tadka.
• Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with a squeeze of lemon
Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Press Esc to cancel.
[contact-form-7 id="7374" title="subscribe"]