If you’re seeking a tropical treat, look no further than Boulevard at The Orchid Hotel Pune’s, Mango Fest menu! Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with the luscious and refreshing flavours of ripe mangoes.
Boulevard presents the Mango and Mascarpone Petit, a delectable sponge cake crowned with fresh mango mascarpone Chantilly. Each heavenly bite will transport you to a tropical paradise, leaving you craving for more. Indulge your sweet tooth with the Mango Cheesecake Almond Brittle – a velvety, creamy baked cheesecake infused with the essence of fresh mangoes and topped with a delightful almond crunch.
For an exquisite fusion of chocolate and mango, the Alphonso Mango Chocolate Tart is an absolute must-try. Immerse yourself in the rich flavours of the chocolate tart crust, complemented by a silky white chocolate mango ganache and layers of tantalizing mango mousse. This decadent dessert is sure to satisfy your cravings.
Join Boulevard at The Orchid Hotel Pune, for a mango-filled extravaganza at Boulevard. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to indulge in the sweet, juicy flavours of the season!
Where – Boulevard, The Orchid Hotel, Pune
When – 12th May to 31st May
To book a table – +91 8408819190
Recipes by Chef Jnana Ranjan Panda, Regional Executive Chef, The Orchid Hotel Pune
Frozen Mango Cheese Cake (1 portion)
Mascarpone cheese: 60g
Icing sugar: 5g
Whipped cream: 80g
Mango crush: 20g
Fresh mango (cut): 10g
1. In a bowl, mix mascarpone cheese and icing sugar together.
2. Add mango crush and fresh cut mango to the mixture.
3. Then, add whipped cream and mix all the ingredients in the bowl.
4. Add gelatin and set the mixture in a tray.
5. Keep it in the fridge for chilling.
6. After chilling, serve with fresh cut mango.
Mango Hazelnut Pastry
Vanilla and chocolate sponge: 1 portion
Whipped cream: 20g
Fresh cut mango: 30g
Hazelnut paste: 10g
Sugar syrup: 30ml
1. Take the vanilla sponge and soak it in sugar syrup.
2. Apply whipped cream on the soaked vanilla sponge and add cut fresh mango.
3. Make another layer with chocolate sponge, and again add cut fresh mango and hazelnut cream.
4. Then, apply another layer of vanilla sponge and finish with whipped cream.
5. Keep it in the fridge for chilling for approximately 30 minutes.
6. Cut into equal-sized portions and serve.
Fresh Mango Pistachio Swiss Roll
Vanilla premix: 50g
Chopped pistachio: 10g
Icing sugar: 10g
Unsalted butter: 20g
Fresh cut mango: 20g
1. Spread the vanilla sponge and apply butter cream.
2. Put the cut mangoes on the sponge.
3. Roll it nicely and keep it in the fridge for chilling for approximately 30 minutes.
4. Cut the roll into equal-sized portions and serve.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Press Esc to cancel.
[contact-form-7 id="7374" title="subscribe"]