Recipes By Chef RAMESH at क se Kulcha.
Kulcha is a popular North Indian flat bread mostly eaten with chickpeas. Its soft and crispy crunch tantalises our taste buds and gives a filling feeling. Born and brought from the streets of Amritsar today, kulcha rules over the heart of every foodie. Also, have it in breakfast or at day end this is one of its kind and a meal in itself.
Already experiencing a watery mouth? Learn to prepare it as well. Here is a hot & fluffy classic kulcha recipe:
Aloo and Paneer Kulcha can also be prepared in this way. The only additional step is to add the stuffing of aloo and paneer and cook it (just like you do in parathas).
But, have you ever thought about exploring different varieties of kulchas? Well, scroll down to know more about what we offer at क se Kulcha:
1. Multigrain Kulcha: For those of you who want to go a healthier option in kulcha bread, this is a must-try. Prepared in multigrain flour, it is much more salubrious and easier to digest without compromising on taste. Serve this multigrain atta kulcha with Indian Curry like – chole or matar and healthily satiate your hunger pangs.
2. Ghee Roast Kulcha: During evening tea time, do you crave something yummy yet easy to cook? Well, then this one is for you! Try Ghee Roast Kulcha. It is easy to prepare on a griller by spreading ghee on the top. You can sandwich it with chilly mushrooms or paneer to make it tastier.
3. Mirchi Masala Kulcha: All those who have spicy choices, this one is for you! Once you try it, be sure to forget chaat, Tikki and drool over this luscious item persistently! To prepare, all you need to do is to add spices while kneading the flour, like red chilli, and garam masala. You can replace red chilli with green chillies also to keep it less spicy.
4. Herb Cheese Kulcha: Want to taste something Italian with desi fusion? Go for Herb Cheese Kulcha. This soft, fluffy and garlicky kulcha will melt in your mouth like butter, taking your happiness to the next level. You can also enjoy it with some pickles and yoghurt.
5. Chilli Cheese Kulcha: Guests arriving at home and you want an easy, quick vegetarian snack? This version of kulcha can be considered munching, anytime. The
combination of chilli and cheese gives ultimate pleasure to the senses. Add a modern twist to them with a tangly salsa topping or dip of your choice.
6. Nutri Kulcha: Here is a kulcha recipe packed with the goodness of Nutri soya chunks! While all the other kulcha combinations would be too mainstream now, this exciting variety would be a welcome change to try at home. It is a delight for all soya lovers, complete with flavourful ingredients like green chillies, ginger, garlic, onion and tomato sauce along with a melange of hearty spices cooked with Nutri. This Punjabi-style Nutri kulcha combo is a must-try at your next dinner party.
7. Aloo Anardana Kulcha: It is another north Indian stuffed kulcha for those who like sweet & salty (Katha-Meetha) vivers. The leavened maida or refined flour flatbread called kulchas is stuffed with aloo (potatoes) and anardana (pomegranate seeds) and served with chickpeas, pickle and tangy chutney to give your taste buds that heavenly taste.
No matter how recipes evolve or come into existence, क se Kulcha will make sure to keep you updated and bring the best to you. Bite into varied lip-smacking loaves of bread at “क se Kucha” which will make you leave your calorie counting for a short while at least. Take a stroll around the food court in DLF Mall of India and amidst the hustle and bustle, you will explore aromas seeping out of our outlet which will make you want to indulge in the taste of kulchas loaded with butter. The tandoor, herbs and spices, including their unique chole masala which is used in the making, are specially prepared to provide foodies with a soulful taste. So what are you waiting for? Go, try them and share the recipe with your loved ones.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Press Esc to cancel.
[contact-form-7 id="7374" title="subscribe"]