Grated Carrots 500 gm
Milk 250 ml
Sugar 90 gm
Ghee 20 ml
Cashewnuts 15 gm
Raisins 10 gm
Pistachios 10 gm
Almonds 10 gm
Grated Dhudi 500 gm
Cardamom 2 gm
Ground Cashewnut 200 gm
Water 90 ml
Sugar 150 gm
Rose water 5 ml
Cardamom Pdr 2 gm
Ghee for cooking 10 ml
Ghee for greasing 5 ml
· Grate Carrots, Sauté in half ghee till some moisture evaporates, add milk and let it cook till the carrots have become soft and the milk has almost evaporated.
· Add sugar to the remaining ghee and the toasted nuts and raisins
· Grate Dhudi and sauté in half ghee, cook till moisture evaporates and the mixture has become soft.
· Reduce the milk and then add to the dhudhi mixture and cook it further till the milk has evaporated. Add sugar, ghee and cardamom. Adjust seasoning accordingly. Add toasted nuts to the mixture.
· For the Kaju mixture, mix sugar and water and boil rapidly, add the ground cashewnuts and cook on low heat till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan, add cardamom powder. Pour it on a pan and slightly knead the mixture. Spread on a greased tray and roll it to the desired thickness
· To assemble the bites place the dhudhi halwa in the bottom of the pan then the kaju mixture and top with gajar halwa. Leave it in the refrigerator for 1 hour for the mixture to set.
· To serve cut them into squares and garnish with toasted nuts.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Press Esc to cancel.
[contact-form-7 id="7374" title="subscribe"]